Third, online Edition, with a preface by Stanislav Sykora:
Extra Byte, Castano Primo, Italy; in Stan's Library, Vol.II, December 2008; DOI 10.3247/sl2nmr08.012
Second Edition: Varian AG, Zug, Switzerland, 1978.
First Edition: Varian Associates, Palo Alto, California, USA, 1972.
The third edition of this book has been made freely available by the Publisher thanks to
the endorsement by the Author and the courtesy of Varian Inc.
Its use is subject to the following conditions:
* The URL of the document and its DOI link are in the public domain and may be freely distributed.
* The document may be downloaded free of charge for personal or educational use.
* The document may be printed for individual use only.
* The document may not be distributed in a material form (paper, CD, etc).
* Neither the document nor its separate parts may be sold for commercial profit.
* Excerpts from the document exceeding 100 words may not appear in other publications.
* Separate Figures from the document may be used exclusively for educational purposes.
* Inclusion of excerpts and figures From the document in other publications is subject to the above restrictions
and permitted only if accompanied by the citation specified below.
Citing this book
When citing this book, use the DOI number or the following form:
James Shoolery, A Basic Guide to NMR, 3rd Edition, Stan's Library, Vol.II, 2008, DOI 10.3247/sl2nmr08.012
Download and Links
* Full text of the book in PDF (4.25 Mbyte)
* This document's URL
and DOI link